Gracielle is a kinesiologist passionate about cultivating wellness in the body and mind, uncovering the root cause of problems, clearing blocks, freeing minds from limiting beliefs and restoring balance in all aspects of life: mental, emotional, physical, and biochemical.
She first experienced Kinesiology in 2010 when she suffered from chronic neck and back pain. With the hope to uncover the root cause of her pain, she visited a chiropractic clinic that applied kinesiology. The chiropractor utilised muscle testing as a tool to investigate the stressors behind her pain and the necessary processes to clear them. She found out that behind her pain there were emotional and biochemical imbalances. The harmony in her body and mind was restored in that session and she left the clinic pain-free. The corrections lasted for 9 months and being aware of the underlying cause, she felt equipped to move past the pain when it came back knowing she was falling back in an old emotional pattern. That’s when she realised she would like to become a kinesiologist and help others to overcome any issues in life.
Her clinical experience has been very rich and fulfilling having helped hundreds of people transform their lives in diverse ways:
- Overcoming depression
- Regaining physical mobility
- Overcoming physical pain and enhance performance
- Reducing and in some cases overcome anxiety
- Enhancing energy, vitality and well-being
- Boosting self-confidence and self-esteem
- Uncovering issues behind digestive issues
- Clearing fears, phobias and traumas
- Improving relationships with others and self
- Securing dream jobs
- Addressing fertility issues
- Empowering individuals to make positive changes in life
Gracielle has a Certificate IV in Kinesiology with Kinesiology Schools Australia (KSA) and is registered with Australian Kinesiology Association Inc. (AKA).